Camilla by Steiff
- Camilla by Steiff has been handcrafted from the finest honey-blonde mohair — one of the most beautiful and sustainable natural fibers in the world — with contrasting paw pads of rich cream-colored velvet, sparkling black boot-button eyes and delicate hand-stitched features.
- On her right paw pad, in royal blue thread — that perfectly complements her blue satin bow — is her name “Camilla.”
- Like all the best collector bears, she is also fully jointed, which means you can easily change her pose...from a regal wave to a warm embrace.
- Around the bear’s neck is a specially designed medallion plated in precious 22kt gold.
- Available only by advance reservation and exclusively from the Danbury Mint, this bear is being produced in strictly limited quantities.
Now available for pre-order
An exclusive, handcrafted mohair bear honoring Queen Camilla.
On Saturday May 6, Camilla — the former Duchess of Cornwall — was crowned Queen alongside her husband King Charles III in a historic coronation ceremony at Westminster Abbey. To celebrate her new role as matriarch of the royal family, Steiff — inventors of the teddy bear — has created a very special bear in her honor.
Material: Mohair, Ribbon, 22kt Gold-plating
Size: 11" Standing