A Lifetime of Service by Merrythought
- This special bear is handmade from beautiful golden-brown mohair with a wonderful hand-stitched nose, sparkling blue eyes and a friendly smile – just like Her Majesty.
- The bear’s footpads are made from luxuriously soft brown velvet – one features the Queen’s cypher, “EIIR,” delicately embroidered in golden thread – and the other has Merrythought’s iconic wishbone label which proudly boasts “Handmade in England.”
- She’s been designed with at soles to her feet so she can stand easily, showing off her ceremonial outfit to the best effect.
- And like all the very best collector bears, she’s fully jointed so you can easily change her pose…from a regal wave to a warm, friendly embrace.
- A limited-production bear available only by advance reservation!
A beautiful collector bear honoring the remarkable life of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
With her unwavering commitment to duty, Queen Elizabeth II was loved and respected across the globe. To honor her steadfast leadership and strength, Merrythought – Britain’s oldest surviving teddy bear manufacturer – has created a poignant new collector bear celebrating the late Queen’s long association with the Armed Forces.
Merrythought has taken inspiration from Her Majesty’s iconic Trooping the Colour ceremonial uniform to create this stunning limited-edition treasure. Introducing…A Lifetime of Service.
Size: Bear Measures 12" Standing.