The King's Beasts Silver Bullion Collection
- Ten magnificent silver coins, each minted in two troy ounces of precious 99.99% silver!
- Featuring each of the ten heraldic beast statues that line the gateway bridge guarding the entrance to Hampton Court Palace in London.
- Masterfully crafted by Britain's Royal Mint celebrating the historic royal lineage of King Henry VIII, the second of the new Tudor dynasty, and his queen Jane Seymour.
- The complete collection will have an impressive weight of more than one and a half troy pounds of pure silver.
- Each uncirculated condition King’s Beast silver commemorative is protectively encapsulated so you can safely examine the exquisite designs on both sides without fear of damage.
Each King’s Beast silver commemorative is a coveted treasure. Reserving now ensures that you will receive each of the commemoratives released to date and priority access to all future minted issues. Future issues are subject to the Royal Mint’s continued production of these commemoratives and, accordingly, cannot be guaranteed.
A stunning new coin will arrive shortly after its official release from The Royal Mint, approximately every 6 months, and the FREE display chest will be sent at about the same time as your second shipment. Your satisfaction is completely guaranteed, and you may cancel your subscription at any time. So don’t miss this chance to own this unique heirloom collection.
Coins Included: King's Beasts Silver Commemorative Coins
Display Material: Wooden Case
Display Size: 15-1/2" long x 10-1/4" wide x 2-1/4" high. (closed).