The Complete 2022 U.S. Coin Set
Your 2022 collection features:
- The highly anticipated first-year-of-issue all new American Women Quarters series — awe inspiring quarter coins celebrating the accomplishments and contributions made by women to the development and history of our country.
- Twelve limited-edition 2022 golden dollar coins, all made for one year only! Includes all four Statehood Innovation dollars honoring American innovations and innovators, as well as the new Native American dollar that celebrates U.S. Army officer, engineer, and tribal diplomat Ely Samuel Parker.
- Plus twelve rarely seen Kennedy Half Dollars; twelve Jefferson Nickels; twelve classic Roosevelt Dimes and twelve Lincoln Pennies.
Your magnificent treasury of brilliant, never-circulated coins will include:
- American Women Quarters: The all-new stunning 2022 designs celebrate the accomplishments made by women to the development and history of our country. The first five coins in this exciting series honor women and their contributions from a variety of fields, including Maya Angelou, Dr. Sally Ride, Wilma Mankiller, Nina Otero-Warren and Anna May Wong.
- Golden Statehood Innovation Dollars: The fourth installment of the U.S. Mint’s very first state dollar coin series ever, the new 2022 issues honor American innovations and innovators from Kentucky, Rhode Island, Tennessee and Vermont. Because the Statehood Innovation Dollars are minted in a variety of limited-edition designs, we've included at least one of every design for that denomination in its Collector Roll.
- Native American Golden Dollars: The 2022 collectors-only issue honors Ely Samuel Parker, a U.S. Army officer, engineer and tribal diplomat who served as military secretary to Ulysses S. Grant during the U.S. Civil War.
- Twelve rarely seen Kennedy Half Dollars. This coin is struck in limited editions and has been virtually unavailable in circulation since 2002!
- Twelve Jefferson Nickels feature the first circulating coin design of a president facing forward instead of in profile.
- Twelve classic Roosevelt Dimes, the only design unchanged in over 70 years.
- Twelve "Union Shield" Lincoln Pennies. The shield's 13 vertical stripes and horizontal bar symbolize the original 13 states joined together in a single union.
A unique book-style display case is included at no additional charge. Hidden within, find snug-fitting pockets lined in plush velvety fabric to cradle your treasure. The inside cover features informative details and imagery regarding this special, complete collection of 2022 coins.
You will receive your penny, nickel, dime and half dollar rolls in the display case in your first shipment. A second shipment including the limited-edition quarters and Innovation and Native American Dollars will be sent soon after the last 2022 issue is available from the U.S. Mint and should arrive in the winter.
Coins Included: Every regular coin denomination and design variation released by the U.S. Mint in 2022; one collector roll of each denomination.
Display Material: Handcrafted to resemble a leather literary classic.
Display Size: 4-5/8” Wide x 6-3/4” Tall x 2” Deep (closed).