U.S. Presidential Silver Commemoratives
A treasury of fine art in .999 fine silver
- Proof-quality fine art commemoratives, each celebrating the men who have led this great nation, minted in one full troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver.
- Each exclusive commemorative depicts a U.S. President on the front, with fine sculpted portraiture of unsurpassed accuracy and beauty, and features the American bald eagle on the back.
- Made in America with exquisite artistry and craftsmanship.
- Each commemorative is protectively sealed in a crystal-clear collector’s capsule, so you can enjoy details on both the front and back without fear of damage.
- An elegant wooden display chest and a National Geographic hardcover book about each of the U.S. Presidents are included FREE with each subscription.
$59.95 per commemorative +$4.95 Shipping & Service each
1 payment of $64.90
A masterful salute to America’s presidents…in .999 fine silver!Symbolizing the vision and strength that has long defined the U.S. Presidency, this .999 fine silver treasury is an heirloom that you will pass down to future generations. Crafted in precious pure silver, these commemoratives trace more than 240 years of our nation’s history with portraits of every man who has served as President.
You can own the U.S. Presidential Silver Commemoratives collection for only $59.95 per coin plus $4.95 shipping and service each, subject only to possible adjustment if needed for unusual market conditions. You will acquire commemoratives at the rate of one each month until your collection is complete. The FREE display and book will arrive with your third coin shipment.
Product Specifications:Commemoratives Included: 45 1 Troy Ounce Silver Commemoratives, celebrating each of the U.S. Presidents from George Washington to Donald Trump.
Display Size: 13" Wide x 3-1/4" Tall x 12-1/2" Deep
Find Your Ring Size
Perfect Fit Guarantee / Free Exchanges & Returns
Do you have an existing ring to measure now?
Step 1) Calibrate Your Screen
Pinch and drag to resize the circle below to match the size of a quarter.
Step 2) Measure your ring
Hold your ring up to the screen. Find the circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
Tap above to select the best size. Then click Continue.