The Queen's Beasts Silver Bullion Collection
An exquisite treasury of limited edition silver commemoratives masterfully crafted by Britain’s Royal Mint.
- A stunning collection of ten two-ounce silver bullion commemorative coins produced by the Royal Mint.
- Each honors one of the ten fantastical creatures that guarded the entrance to Westminster Abbey at the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II in 1953.
- The complete collection contains more than one and a half troy pounds of pure silver.
- The coins are presented in brilliant uncirculated condition and are housed in a clear protective capsule so that both sides of the coin are visible.
- You will receive one coin every other month until you are caught up with the Royal Mint’s release schedule of two new coins per year. The price is subject only to possible adjustment if needed for unusual marketing conditions.
$114.95 per coin +$4.95 Shipping & Service each
2 Monthly Installments of $59.96
Product Specifications:Coins included: Queen’s Beasts Silver Commemorative Coins
Display Size: approximately 16-1/4" wide, 10-1/4" deep, and 2-1/2" tall (closed).
Find Your Ring Size
Perfect Fit Guarantee / Free Exchanges & Returns
Do you have an existing ring to measure now?
Step 1) Calibrate Your Screen
Pinch and drag to resize the circle below to match the size of a quarter.
Step 2) Measure your ring
Hold your ring up to the screen. Find the circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
Tap above to select the best size. Then click Continue.
Over half of our profits support mental health research
The Stanley Family Foundation is the majority shareholder of our Company. This charitable organization funds research that would reduce the burden of serious mental illness. Top scientists in the field of genetics, stem cell biology and neurobiology rely on funding from The Stanley Family Foundation to finance their research. For further inquiry, contact us at SFF@MBI-Inc.com