Verify Your Entry
Grandson Personalized Diamond Bracelet
“Grandson, wherever life takes you, you'll always make me proud.”
- Impeccably crafted from stainless steel, this striking bracelet is finished with glossy black ion-plating and set with 4 genuine diamonds.
- Up to three initials may be inscribed in the bracelet's center section.
- The meaningful message "Grandson, wherever life takes you, you'll always make me proud" is elegantly engraved on the inside of the bracelet.
- Features two removable links for the perfect fit.
- Arrives in a handsome keepsake pouch – perfect for safekeeping – at no extra charge.
$99 +$7.50 Shipping & Service
3 Monthly Installments of $35.50
Sophisticated, personalized, heartfelt…there’s no better gift.There aren’t enough words to describe how much you love your dear grandson. After all these years, you couldn’t be more proud of the exceptional man he’s become. As he continues to embark on all of life’s adventures, give him a handsome gift that will remind him of your unconditional love and support, wherever his journey leads. Presenting…Grandson Personalized Diamond Bracelet.
Jewelry Specifications:Material: Stainless Steel, Black Ion-plated
Size: Bracelet is 8-3/4" long (including 2 removable links — 1/2" each)
Packaging: Signature Keepsake Pouch
This item not intended for children 12 years of age or younger.
Find Your Ring Size
Perfect Fit Guarantee / Free Exchanges & Returns
Do you have an existing ring to measure now?
Step 1) Calibrate Your Screen
Pinch and drag to resize the circle below to match the size of a quarter.
Step 2) Measure your ring
Hold your ring up to the screen. Find the circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
Tap above to select the best size. Then click Continue.
Over half of our profits support mental health research
The Stanley Family Foundation is the majority shareholder of our Company. This charitable organization funds research that would reduce the burden of serious mental illness. Top scientists in the field of genetics, stem cell biology and neurobiology rely on funding from The Stanley Family Foundation to finance their research. For further inquiry, contact us at SFF@MBI-Inc.com