The Steiff Princess of Wales Bear
- The Steiff Princess of Wales Bear is handmade from luxuriously soft caramel-colored mohair with sparkling, black boot-button eyes and delicate hand-stitched features.
- Embroidered proudly on her left paw is the Red Dragon of Wales, “Y Ddraig Goch,” while the right paw bears her name – Catherine.
- Suspended from a pretty double ribbon of red satin and ivory-colored lace is a specially designed pendant edged in red enamel and embellished with a sparkling diamond-white crystal, featuring a beautiful portrait of the new Princess of Wales smiling radiantly.
- A strictly limited edition – only 2,022 of these very special bears will ever be produced – in honor of the year Catherine became Princess of Wales.
- In the bear’s ear you’ll see the world-famous Steiff “button”– your guarantee that this is a genuine Steiff masterpiece, and a special white tag with red writing – proof of her limited-edition status.
Commemorating an important event in royal history and tradition.
From the moment Prince William announced his engagement to Catherine Middleton in November of 2010, the world has been captivated with her every move. Over the years, she has won the hearts of the world as we’ve watched her adjust to the demands of royal life and motherhood with elegance, style and a natural grace.
Then on September 9, 2022, in his first speech to the nation, the new King Charles III announced that Catherine and William would become Prince and Princess of Wales. Catherine is now the 11th member of the British royal family to hold this title, following in the footsteps of her late mother-in-law, Princess Diana.
Material: Mohair, Ribbon
Size: Bear Measures 11-1/2" Standing.