The Last of the Indian Head Pennies Set
- This remarkable set includes one coin from each of the last five years of issue, from 1905 to the last-ever year of mintage in 1909.
- Every coin is over 100 years old!
- The 1909 Indian Head Penny is the second-rarest year of any penny design struck in the 20th century, and it is guaranteed to be included in this set!
- Each Indian Head Penny in this set is in collectible circulated condition with most major design details visible.
- A custom-crafted “observation” display case with a rotating panel and glass lid included at no additional charge.
A complete and unbroken set of one of America's most iconic coins.
The Indian Head Penny is a true classic of American coinage, featuring a unique design that has drawn in generation after generation of collectors. The last-ever Indian Head Penny was struck at the U.S. Mint over a century ago in 1909, and only a fraction of all Indian Head Pennies ever minted remain today. Mintages of this storied coin were minuscule compared to modern pennies…and most were worn out in circulation over a century ago or were withdrawn from circulation and destroyed by the U.S. Treasury, leaving only a fraction for today’s collectors. They get harder to find with each passing year, making it more and more difficult to locate even a single coin.
This remarkable set includes one coin from each of the last five years of issue, from 1905 to the last-ever year of mintage in 1909. Each splendid coin is a prized part of America’s coinage history, but they are rarely seen today — especially in a complete set like this. Collectors are always searching for the most important coins, and the “last” coins in any series are among the most coveted for their special place in history.
Despite their age and scarcity, each Indian Head Penny in this set is in collectible circulated condition with most major design details visible. To preserve its extraordinary condition, each coin is housed in a crystal-clear plastic holder to allow for the safe examination without fear of damage from dust, dirt or fingerprints.
The five coins in this set are showcased in a custom glass-topped, lockable “observation” display. The panel that holds the five coins can be rotated within the display case, allowing you the opportunity to examine both sides of every coin without opening or unlocking the display.
Coins Included: Five Indian Head Pennies; one from 1905 through 1909
Display Material: Wooden
Display Size: 9-1/4" Wide x 4-1/4" Tall x 3-3/8" Deep (closed)