Masterpieces of American Currency: 1882 Gold Certificates Enhanced $2 Bills
- An extraordinary set of uncirculated U.S. legal tender $2 bills enhanced with artwork from each of the seven rare and beautiful Series of 1882 Gold Certificate designs.
- Showcased in a deluxe black folio with informative narrative about the Series of 1882 Gold Certificates.
- Includes tributes to all seven denominations of Gold Certificates from the Series of 1882, including the $10,000, $5,000 and $1,000 Gold Certificates!
- Presented on genuine, U.S. legal tender currency!
- Attractively priced; convenient to acquire; satisfaction guaranteed.
Sorry - this product is sold out and is no longer available.
A magnificent set celebrating the greatest “goldbacks” in U.S. history.
America’s paper currency became the envy of the world during the prosperous “Gilded Age” of the late 19th century…and the stunning imagery on the Gold Certificates of this era perfectly symbolize America’s wealth and influence as the leader of the global industrial revolution. It is only fitting that some of the most beautiful and valuable bills from the “Gilded Age” are the Series of 1882 Gold Certificates, issued in seven denominations up to $10,000 with classic designs that have become legendary among collectors. However, only a fraction of these notes have survived, and many are so rare and valuable that they are almost never seen outside of prestigious museums and private collections.
Now, you can own an extraordinary set of uncirculated U.S. legal tender $2 bills enhanced with artwork from each of the seven rare and beautiful Series of 1882 Gold Certificate designs. Introducing…Masterpieces of American Currency: 1882 Gold Certificates Enhanced $2 Bills, available exclusively from Willabee & Ward, but only while limited supplies last.
Bills Included: Seven Colorized Legal Tender U.S. $2 Bills
Display: Deluxe Faux-leather Folio
Display Size: 8-1/4" x 10" x 1/2" (closed).