John F. Kennedy Coin and Currency Set
- John F. Kennedy is one of America’s most beloved and admired presidents — a hero of World War II who rose to the highest office in the land, he inspired a nation...and the world with his youthful energy and magnetic personality.
- Six SILVER coins are included in this collection — the one-year-only classic, 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar — the only coin in the entire Kennedy Half Dollar series that was struck in 90% silver for circulation, featuring the presidential coat of arms on the reverse side…and five Kennedy Half Dollars from 1965-1969, the ONLY U.S. coins made for circulation in 40% silver.
- To commemorate the 200th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Mint produced the one-time-only Bicentennial Kennedy Half Dollar featuring the dual dates 1776-1976, and struck on the reverse side — Independence Hall where the Declaration of Independence was signed in 1776.
- Plus, a pair of 2015 Kennedy Presidential Dollars - one from the Philadelphia and Denver Mints.
- The enhanced John F. Kennedy $2 bill is genuine U.S. legal tender, specially colorized to honor Kennedy’s groundbreaking inauguration on January 20, 1961, as America’s 35th president — offered exclusively by the Danbury Mint and cannot be found in circulation or at any bank.
Supplies are limited. Order Today!
Each Kennedy coin and the banknote is a genuine collector’s item in its own right, and together they create a breathtaking set of unprecedented beauty, meaning and importance — protectively encapsulated in a crystal-clear holder so they can be safely examined on both sides without fear of damage from dust, dirt, and fingerprints. The complete collection is housed in a spectacular custom-designed wooden display case with the underside of the lid revealing a collage of memorable images of the beloved president — included at no additional charge.
Due to their age and increasing scarcity, however — especially the 90% silver first-year Kennedy Half Dollar that was issued over half a century ago in 1964 — we were able to assemble only a limited number of complete sets. This may be your only chance to own this extraordinary collection, so order now…before it’s too late!
Coins Included: 2015 John F. Kennedy Presidential Dollars (Denver Mint, Philadelphia Mint), 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar, 1976 Kennedy Half Dollar, 1965-1969 Kennedy Half Dollars, Enhanced $2 Bill
Display Material: Wooden Display
Display Size: 9-3/4" Wide x 12-3/4" Deep x 2-1/2" Tall (closed)