The Complete Walking Liberty Half Dollars
- The Walking Liberty half dollar is considered by many to be America’s most beautiful silver coin.
- The three-dimensional design features Liberty striding confidently forward, symbolizing America’s renewed optimism in the early years of the 20th century — the reverse shows a magnificent eagle with its wings spread in a show of power.
- You'll receive a coin of every year of issue from every mint, including the highly sought-after first and last years of issue and the elusive 1921 coins, which are among the scarcest of all 20th century U.S. coins.
- This collection brings together every coin for a total of 63 different coins, making it the most comprehensive and complete collection possible.
- Every coin in the collection is struck in the beauty of 90% pure silver, and together they contain nearly two troy pounds of solid silver!
FREE deluxe wooden display included!
What's more, you'll receive a handsome wooden display chest at no additional charge to protect and showcase this remarkable collection. The display chest will be sent about the same time as your second shipment.
The first shipment will include one coin; thereafter, you will receive two coins every other month and will be billed in two equal monthly installments. The price is subject only to possible adjustment if needed for unusual market conditions.
Satisfaction is guaranteed.
Coins Included: 63 Walking Liberty half dollar coins — one from every year of issue from every mint spanning the years 1916 to 1947.
Display Material: Deluxe Wooden Display.
Display Size: 14-1/4" Wide x 10-1/2" Deep x 6-1/2" Tall (closed).