The Modern $2 Bill Collector Set
- Every major design variety of small-size $2 bills, presented in a deluxe wooden display chest.
- Includes a genuine uncut currency sheet!
- Yours at no additional charge, the custom-crafted wooden display chest features a removable folio that allows for the perfect presentation, while preserving your museum-quality set of $2 bills for years to come.
- Informative narrative on the lid of the display provides the history of the $2 denomination and the design highlights of each bill.
- Available exclusively from the Danbury Mint!
A complete set featuring all significant design changes plus a genuine uncut currency sheet!
Over 150 years ago during the Civil War, the $2 bill was among America’s very first paper currency issues. In the decades that followed, the $2 bill enjoyed a rich and varied history, becoming a beloved keystone of American currency…but when the size of U.S. paper currency was reduced in 1928, the $2 bill virtually disappeared. Today, it is becoming harder with every passing day to find a single $2 bill!
Now, you are invited to own a stunning set of the three major design varieties of the $2 bill issued over the last 90 years since the denomination was transformed in 1928, including the special Bicentennial $2 Federal Reserve Note that is the only commemorative bank note design ever issued in the United States. Introducing...The Modern $2 Bill Collector Set, available exclusively from the Danbury Mint and presented in a deluxe wooden display chest at no extra charge. The display chest features a removable wooden folio that keeps the bills safe and allows for the perfect presentation.
Bills Included: Series of 1928 $2 Legal Tender Note; Series of 1953 $2 Legal Tender Note; Series of 1976 $2 Federal Reserve Note; Uncut Sheet of Four $2 Federal Reserve Notes.
Display Material: Wood
Display Size: 14" x 9" x 1-3/4"