The Complete 2023 U.S. Coin Set
- Superbly struck at the U.S. Mint and carefully encased in protective rolls of 12 each, your coins will be preserved for generations to come in fresh-from-the-U.S. Mint, brilliant never-circulated condition. Your 2023 collection features:
- The highly anticipated second-year-of-issue all new American Women Quarters series — awe inspiring quarter coins celebrating the accomplishments and contributions made by women to the development and history of our country.
- Twelve limited-edition 2023 golden dollar coins, all made for one year only! Includes all four Statehood Innovation dollars honoring American innovations and innovators, as well as the new Native American dollar that celebrates Maria Tallchief and American Indians in Ballet.
- Plus twelve rarely seen Kennedy Half Dollars; twelve Jefferson Nickels; twelve classic Roosevelt Dimes and twelve Lincoln Pennies.
The ultimate collection of every U.S. coin design minted in 2023!
Your magnificent treasury of brilliant, never-circulated coins will include:
• American Women Quarters: The all-new stunning 2023 designs celebrate the accomplishments made by women to the development and history of our country, including First Lady, author, reformer and leader Eleanor Roosevelt.
• Golden Statehood Innovation Dollars: The fifth installment of the U.S. Mint’s very first state dollar coin series ever, the new 2023 issues honor American innovations and innovators from Indiana, Louisiana, Mississippi and Ohio.
• Native American Golden Dollars: The 2023 collectors-only issue honors Maria Tallchief and American Indians in Ballet. Maria Tallchief is considered America’s first major prima ballerina and the first Native American (Osage Nation) to hold the rank.
• Twelve rarely seen Kennedy Half Dollars. These iconic coins have been virtually unavailable in circulation since 2002 and are now minted for collectors only.
• Twelve Jefferson Nickels featuring the first circulating coin design of a president facing forward instead of in profile.
• Twelve classic Roosevelt Dimes, the only design unchanged in over 75 years.
• Twelve "Union Shield" Lincoln Pennies. The shield's 13 vertical stripes and horizontal bar symbolize the original 13 states joined together in a single union.
• Because the quarters and dollars are minted in a variety of limited-edition designs, we've included at least one of every design for that denomination in its Collector Roll.
A unique book-style display case is included at no additional charge. Hidden within, find snug-fitting pockets lined in plush velvety fabric to cradle your treasure. The inside cover features informative details and imagery regarding this complete collection of 2023 coins. You will receive your penny, nickel, dime and half dollar rolls in the display case in your first shipment. A second shipment including the limited-edition quarters and Innovation and Native American Dollars will be sent soon after the last 2023 issue is available from the U.S. Mint and should arrive in the winter.
Coins Included: Every regular coin denomination and design variation released by the U.S. Mint in 2023; one collector roll of each denomination.
Display Material: Handcrafted to resemble a leather literary classic.
Display Size: 4-5/8” Wide x 6-3/4” Tall x 2” Deep (closed).