Uncirculated Mercury Dimes
- The Mercury Dime is one of the most beautiful and storied of all U.S. silver coins, a unique link to the glorious legacy of America's bygone history.
- The Mercury Dime was first struck more than a century ago in 1916, going through one of the greatest and most challenging eras in U.S. History from World War I…the Roaring Twenties..the Great Depression…through World War II, where it was last made shortly after in 1945.
- Each remarkable coin was struck in genuine 90% pure silver, a level of precious metal not seen in circulating coins for over half a century.
- Even though they were minted between 1916 and 1945, each uncirculated condition Mercury Dime in this collection reveals all of the exquisite artwork and fine detail that make this one of the most celebrated designs in coin history.
- Just a fraction of all coins remain in such amazing condition, yet your collection includes TEN such coins!
Ten coveted coins in one amazing collection!
Each Mercury Dime is in uncirculated conditioned and mounted in a clear conservation-quality holder that also identifies the coin's year of issue, allowing you to safely examine both sides of every coin without fear of damage.
Two coins will be delivered every other month and you will be billed for one coin per month. The price is subject only to possible adjustment if needed for unusual market conditions. In addition, you will receive a deluxe wooden display case at no additional cost along with your second shipment. Featuring velvety blue lining where you can arrange your coins for display — and a lockable lid for security — it is the perfect way to showcase the collection.
Coins Included: Ten uncirculated Mercury Dimes issued from 1916 through 1945.
Display Material: Wooden display
Display Size: 10" Wide x 10" Deep x 3" Tall