Verify Your Personalization
Your personalization will appear exactly as you type it.
Would you like to change the capitalization to ?
Verify Your Entry
Precious Hearts Personalized Birthstone & Diamond Family Ring
Create a one-of-a-kind statement of family love and devotion
- There is no greater joy than the love of family. Now, you can celebrate loved ones with the Precious Hearts Personalized Birthstone and Diamond Ring.
- Perfect for moms or grandmas, this 14kt gold-plated mother's ring is custom-engraved with up to six names of your choice.
- A heart-shaped crystal birthstones accompanies each name.
- As a perfect finishing touch, the ring is set with two sparkling diamonds.
- Inscribed with the loving sentiment, “Family is forever”
- Arrives in our signature pouch, perfect for safekeeping or giving as a meaningful personalized gift.
Also available in silver, click here!
$99 +$7.50 Shipping & Service
3 Monthly Installments of $35.50
PERSONALIZE & PREVIEW NOW
A personal celebration of your loving family
Wear a radiant symbol of the amazing bond your family shares in a customized, engraved family tribute with the Precious Hearts Personalized Birthstone and Diamond Ring, available exclusively from the Danbury Mint.
Jewelry SpecificationsMaterial: 14kt Gold-plated
Stones: Diamonds, Crystal Birthstones
Sizes: 5 to 10
Packaging: Signature Keepsake Pouch
Find Your Ring Size
Perfect Fit Guarantee / Free Exchanges & Returns
Do you have an existing ring to measure now?
Step 1) Calibrate Your Screen
Pinch and drag to resize the circle below to match the size of a quarter.
Step 2) Measure your ring
Hold your ring up to the screen. Find the circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
Tap to select the best size and click Continue
Over half of our profits support mental health research
The Stanley Family Foundation is the majority shareholder of our Company. This charitable organization funds research that would reduce the burden of serious mental illness. Top scientists in the field of genetics, stem cell biology and neurobiology rely on funding from The Stanley Family Foundation to finance their research. For further inquiry, contact us at SFF@MBI-Inc.com