Verify Your Entry
Grandson Personalized Messenger Bag
Give him the confidence to navigate life’s journey...
- Constructed of heavy-duty, water-resistant canvas with faux-leather accents – perfect for school, work, travel and everything in-between.
- The outside features a large slip pocket and utility pocket, and the compartmentalized interior can safely store his laptop, tablet or gear.
- An adjustable shoulder strap and Bombay-style top handle – wear over shoulder or carry like a briefcase.
- Up to three initials may be inscribed on the front of the detachable dog tag.
- As the perfect finishing touch, the heartfelt sentiment "My Son, wherever life takes you, you will always make me proud" is engraved on the reverse.
$119 +$9.80 Shipping & Service
4 Monthly Installments of $32.20
A practical gift for your Grandson to use wherever life takes him!Words simply can’t describe the pride you feel for your grandson. From his brave first steps until now, each moment has been a gift you’ll treasure forever. And though he’s embarking on adventures of his own and you can’t be there for every decision that needs to be made, you know that you’ve raised him well and that he will always do what’s best.
Now, you can give your grandson the confidence he needs to navigate his continued journey through life with the perfect gift. Presenting…the Grandson Personalized Messenger Bag.
Product Specifications:Material: Canvas, Faux-leather
Size: 15" long x 5-1/2" wide x 11-3/4" high
This item not intended for children 12 years of age or younger.
Find Your Ring Size
Perfect Fit Guarantee / Free Exchanges & Returns
Do you have an existing ring to measure now?
Step 1) Calibrate Your Screen
Pinch and drag to resize the circle below to match the size of a quarter.
Step 2) Measure your ring
Hold your ring up to the screen. Find the circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
Tap above to select the best size. Then click Continue.
Over half of our profits support mental health research
The Stanley Family Foundation is the majority shareholder of our Company. This charitable organization funds research that would reduce the burden of serious mental illness. Top scientists in the field of genetics, stem cell biology and neurobiology rely on funding from The Stanley Family Foundation to finance their research. For further inquiry, contact us at SFF@MBI-Inc.com