Son Southwest Leather Bracelet
A stylish and meaningful way to show your son just how much you believe in him…
- Crafted of genuine woven leather, this handsome silver- and 18kt gold-plated bracelet is inspired by Native American legends about the American Southwest.
- The front of the bracelet features a glossy black onyx center stone alongside depictions of two bold “thunderbirds” — a fierce creature known for its courage, strength and power.
- A total of 3 diamond-shaped turquoise stones adorn the bracelet, stabilized to preserve the stones’ longevity.
- Inscribed on the inside of the bracelet are the heartfelt words: “My son, wherever life takes you, remember you are stronger than you know.”
- Arrives in a signature Danbury Mint presentation pouch.
$99 +$7.50 Shipping & Service
3 Monthly Installments of $35.50
A gift he'll treasure forever.You remember the day your son was born as if it were just yesterday. You’ve loved, guided and encouraged him every day since and now, after all these years, you couldn’t be more proud of the exceptional man he’s become. You are confident that no matter where life takes him, he’ll always persevere through any challenge.
Now you can give your son a unique and meaningful bracelet to remind him of your unwavering confidence in him, wherever his journey leads. Presenting…the Son Southwest Leather Bracelet, exclusively from the Danbury Mint.
Jewelry Specifications:Material: 18kt Gold-plated, Silver-plated, Leather
Stones: Onyx, Stabilized-turquoise
Size: 8-3/4" in length.
Packaging: Signature Keepsake Pouch
This product was not crafted by Native Americans.
Find Your Ring Size
Perfect Fit Guarantee / Free Exchanges & Returns
Do you have an existing ring to measure now?
Step 1) Calibrate Your Screen
Pinch and drag to resize the circle below to match the size of a quarter.
Step 2) Measure your ring
Hold your ring up to the screen. Find the circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
Tap above to select the best size. Then click Continue.
Over half of our profits support mental health research
The Stanley Family Foundation is the majority shareholder of our Company. This charitable organization funds research that would reduce the burden of serious mental illness. Top scientists in the field of genetics, stem cell biology and neurobiology rely on funding from The Stanley Family Foundation to finance their research. For further inquiry, contact us at SFF@MBI-Inc.com