Queen of the Road-Red Hat Society 1959 Cadillac
In honor of the Red Hat Society’s 10th anniversary, the Danbury Mint is pleased to present this totally unique, custom-built 1959 Cadillac convertible replica that captures the carefree spirit possessed by all “Red Hatters.”
Charming touches abound. Take a peek inside this flashy convertible and you’ll find all sorts of removable display pieces decorated in the red, pink and purple colors of the Red Hat Society. From the miniature hat box complete with a removable red hat decorated with a purple ribbon, to the parasol, beach ball, pair of tennis racquets and shopping bag loaded with goodies – the more you look, the more charming details you’ll find.
The Red Hatter figurines are molded from cold-cast porcelain, a special blend of powdered porcelain and resin prized for its ability to capture fine detail. Ruby Redhat and her companion are skillfully hand painted and are also completely removable from the replica so you can display them any way you wish.
At the Danbury Mint, we take pride in our superbly crafted, precision die-cast metal replicas, and the quality is evident in this 10th anniversary Red Hat Society tribute. This model is an exact replica of a 1959 Cadillac convertible.
Scale 1:24; 9-1/2" in length.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.