Alan Trammel & Jack Morris Hall of Fame Photo Collage
Celebrate the newest members of the Baseball Hall of Fame, Alan Trammell & Jack Morris!
- After tremendous MLB™ careers, Alan Trammell and Jack Morris have been inducted into the National Baseball Hall of Fame as members of the class of 2018.
- Own a striking photo collage of Trammell and Morris during their Hall of Fame careers with the Detroit Tigers, and two solid bronze medallions.
- One medallion features the official logo of the National Baseball Hall of Fame; while the other features the Detroit Tigers primary logo.
- Your framed commemorative comes ready to hang on a wall or display on a mantel or shelf, no assembly required.
$169 +$9.80 Shipping & Service
4 Monthly Installments of $44.70
A Hall of Fame tribute to Alan Trammell and Jack Morris.
Trammell and Morris made their Major League™ debuts together for the Detroit Tigers™ in the 1977 season. In 14 seasons as teammates, the two players combined for ten AL™ All-Star team selections and helped lead the Tigers™ to the 1984 World Series™ title. Officially licensed by Major League Baseball, the Alan Trammell & Jack Morris Hall of Fame Photo Collage is expertly matted and mounted under glass in a handsome black frame. Do not miss the opportunity to own a photo collage celebrating Hall of Fame inductees Alan Trammell and Jack Morris.
Product Specifications:Material: Wood, Glass
Size: 13" wide x 16" high
MBI/MLBP 2018 Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. Visit MLB.com
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.
Over half of our profits support mental health research
The Stanley Family Foundation is the majority shareholder of our Company. This charitable organization funds research that would reduce the burden of serious mental illness. Top scientists in the field of genetics, stem cell biology and neurobiology rely on funding from The Stanley Family Foundation to finance their research. For further inquiry, contact us at SFF@MBI-Inc.com