M.I. Hummel Figurine - Gift of Hope
A delightful M.I. Hummel figurine supporting the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Portrays a sweet little girl holding a bouquet of flowers to give to someone special.
- A portion of the proceeds have been donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. to aid in their efforts in the fight against breast cancer.
- Crafted of fine earthenware and painted in the warm, muted tones preferred by Sister M.I. Hummel.
- Features a special edition National Breast Cancer foundation bottomstamp in addition to the M.I. Hummel bottomstamp and incised signature.
- Only limited quantities remain!
$149 +$7.80 Shipping & Service
4 Monthly Installments of $39.20
The timeless and heartwarming appeal of M.I. Hummel.One look at this little girl’s innocent expression and you’ll see where Sister M.I. Hummel found the inspiration for her beloved artwork – from the purity and sense of wonder in the heart of every child. Gift of Hope is more than a precious M.I. Hummel collectible.
By teaming with the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.,
M.I. Hummel has donated a portion of the proceeds from
Gift of Hope to the NBCF to aid in the fight against breast cancer. Your heart will swell with joy when you see this enchanting figurine. With her eyes bright and full of wonder, she holds a bouquet of flowers surely meant as a gift for someone special. Her old-world Bavarian dress, rosy cheeks and adorable expression are just some of the charming details that make M.I. Hummel figurines cherished around the world. Gift of Hope is crafted of earthenware and painted in the soft colors preferred by Sister Hummel. The incised M.I. Hummel signature is your assurance of authenticity.
As the perfect finishing touches, this figurine features a special edition National Breast Cancer Foundation bottomstamp and the M.I. Hummel bottomstamp. Only a limited quantity of these figurines remain, so order today!
Product Specifications:Material: Earthenware
Size: Approximately 4" tall.
Find Your Ring Size
Perfect Fit Guarantee / Free Exchanges & Returns
Do you have an existing ring to measure now?
Step 1) Calibrate Your Screen
Pinch and drag to resize the circle below to match the size of a quarter.
Step 2) Measure your ring
Hold your ring up to the screen. Find the circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
Tap above to select the best size. Then click Continue.