1967 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
All new tooling!
Combining superior handling and impressive speed from its 302 cubic inch V-8, the Camaro “wowed” customers when it was introduced in 1967. This brand new replica – three years in the making – is so perfect that it belongs in every die-cast collection. Every aspect of the very first Camaro’s racing prowess is here…from the redline tires and Rallye wheel center caps to the “no-frills” interior and fully wired and plumbed, 290hp Z/28 engine.
Scale 1-24;8" in length.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.