America's First $1 Gold Coin
The first U.S. $1 gold coin was minted in 1849, from 90% pure gold from the California Gold Rush. Production of the diminutive Liberty Head $1 gold coin ended after only five years making the coin very scarce and very collectible. Protectively encapsulated and presented in a deluxe folio that allows viewing of the front and back of the coin.
Folio is 13" x 4" when open.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.