2008 Gold Christmas Ornament Collection
Reserve now to own the most beautiful 23kt Gold Ornaments ever, destined to be the crown jewels of your 2008 Christmas tree.
- Genuine 23kt gold electroplating transforms ornaments into unique treasures.
- Hand-assembled and polished to bring out the light-catching luster.
- Engraved with the Danbury Mint hallmark and the year "2008."
- Golden cords for easy hanging and elegant display.
- Collector's Keepsake Box to store and protect ornaments, included at no additional charge.
- Preview your first ornament for 30 days. If you love it, keep it for only $19.95 (plus $3.45 shipping and service) and look forward to receiving two new ornaments every other month, with the last one shipped individually. You pay for just one each month, at the same low price per ornament. You may return any ornament within 30 days for replacement or refund.
Six of the twelve ornaments are shown here.
Each ornament measures approximately up to 3-3/4" x 2-3/8" x 1-3/8."
$19.95 +$3.45 Shipping & Service
1 Payment of $23.40
Find Your Ring Size
Perfect Fit Guarantee / Free Exchanges & Returns
Do you have an existing ring to measure now?
Step 1) Calibrate Your Screen
Pinch and drag to resize the circle below to match the size of a quarter.
Step 2) Measure your ring
Hold your ring up to the screen. Find the circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
Tap above to select the best size. Then click Continue.
Over half of our profits support mental health research
The Stanley Family Foundation is the majority shareholder of our Company. This charitable organization funds research that would reduce the burden of serious mental illness. Top scientists in the field of genetics, stem cell biology and neurobiology rely on funding from The Stanley Family Foundation to finance their research. For further inquiry, contact us at SFF@MBI-Inc.com