U.S. Marines® Corps Diamond ID Bracelet
A distinguished symbol of Marines pride.
- Expertly crafted of genuine braided leather.
- Features gleaming gold ion-plated stainless steel and the iconic U.S. Marine Corps emblem.
- Additional bands flank both sides of the center plate, each set with three genuine diamonds!
- Measures 8.5" in length, with a sliding magnetic clasp to ensure a secure fit.
- The reverse is custom-engraved with your last name — at no additional charge!
$139 +$7.80 Shipping & Service
4 Monthly Installments of $36.70
Custom-engraved with your name!The U.S. Marine Corps is recognized as one of the finest fighting forces in the world. Now, the Danbury Mint proudly introduces a bold display of strength and style in tribute to those who serve. Presenting…the U.S. Marine Corps Diamond ID Bracelet, available exclusively through this offer.
Jewelry Specifications:Material: Gold Ion-plated Stainless Steel
Sizes: 8-1/2” long
Packaging: Signature Keepsake Pouch
™United States Marine Corps. Officially Licensed Product of the United States Marine Corps.
Find Your Ring Size
Perfect Fit Guarantee / Free Exchanges & Returns
Do you have an existing ring to measure now?
Step 1) Calibrate Your Screen
Pinch and drag to resize the circle below to match the size of a quarter.
Step 2) Measure your ring
Hold your ring up to the screen. Find the circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
Tap above to select the best size. Then click Continue.
Over half of our profits support mental health research
The Stanley Family Foundation is the majority shareholder of our Company. This charitable organization funds research that would reduce the burden of serious mental illness. Top scientists in the field of genetics, stem cell biology and neurobiology rely on funding from The Stanley Family Foundation to finance their research. For further inquiry, contact us at SFF@MBI-Inc.com