1948 Chevrolet Fleetline Aerosedan -
Limited Quantity Remaining!
In the years immediately following World War II, consumers were starving for new cars. Automobile production was halted in 1942 to support the war effort and had not resumed until the '46 models rolled off the assembly line. In 1948, the car-buying frenzy was in full swing and Chevrolet produced well over 775,000 cars, leading the way along the road to prosperity. The American people wanted high-quality new cars, and Chevrolet delivered.
Scale 1:24; 8-1/4" in length.
$149 +$9 Shipping & Service
4 Monthly Installments of $39.50
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.