Limited Edition 1965 Ford Mustang GT 2+2
The Ford Mustang hit the ground running in April 1964 as the country began embracing a new spirit of youthful enthusiasm. For the Mustang’s second model year, Ford upped the ante by introducing their GT package and a streamlined fastback design with looks that suggested speed from every angle. All of which, of course, are perfectly replicated on this stunning 1:24 scale die-cast model.
This incredible new replica features chromed dual exhausts, special badging, and one of Ford’s legendary V-8s, the awe-inspiring K-code High Performance ("HiPo") 289.
In honor of the Mustang's production year, only 1,965 models will ever be made!
Scale 1:24: approximately 7-1/2" in length.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.