The "Old West" Morgan Silver Dollar Collection
America’s Legendary Silver “cartwheel” dollars showcased in an impressive FREE sculptural display!
- A magnificent collection of 8 historic Morgan Silver Dollars, all in gently circulated condition with most major design details visible.
- Known as a "Silver Cartwheel" for its massive size, each Morgan Dollar is minted in 90% pure silver and contains almost a full troy ounce of silver per coin!
- Guaranteed to include at least one coin from each decade they were minted, including the coveted first-year 1878 coin and last-year-of-issue 1921 coin.
- Each Morgan Silver Dollar is preserved in a crystal-clear capsule and is set in a luxurious faux marble panel.
- Included free of charge, an impressive sculptural display features a hand-painted replica of a "Wild West" stage coach with horses and driver.
$79.95 per coin +$4.95 Shipping & Service each
2 Monthly Installments of $42.46
A stunning showcase celebrating America’s most famous silver dollar presented in an extraordinary “stagecoach” display.America’s most prized and trusted silver coin, the Morgan Silver Dollar was first struck over 140 years ago in 1878. Struck in over three-quarters of an ounce of pure 90% silver, it was also America’s largest silver coin…so large, in fact, that it was known as a “cartwheel”! Last minted almost a century ago, these historic coins grow more scarce with each passing day and just a fraction remain for today’s collectors and historians. Remarkably, now you can own a stunning collection of eight Morgan Silver Dollars with The “Old West” Morgan Silver Dollar Collection, available exclusively from the Danbury Mint. Your collection is guaranteed to contain at least one coin from each decade Morgan Silver Dollars were minted, including the coveted first-year 1878 coin and last-year-of-issue 1921 coin, each preserved in a crystal-clear capsule and set in a luxurious faux-marble panel.
To enhance your collecting experience, you will also receive a FREE bronze-toned sculptural display featuring a replica of a “Wild West” stagecoach complete with horses and driver. A fitting tribute to the stunning Morgan Silver Dollar and its legendary Old West heritage, the sculpture is mounted on a rotating base so you can easily examine every aspect of the impressive sculpture and the historic coins in this remarkable collection. When you act now, you can own The “Old West” Morgan Silver Dollar Collection for just $79.95 per coin plus $4.95 shipping and service each, subject only to possible adjustment if needed for unusual market conditions. You will receive one coin every other month and the free display will be sent at about the same time as your second shipment.
Product Specifications:Coins included: 8 Morgan Silver Dollars, included First-Year of Issue 1878 and Last-Year of Issue 1921
Display: Hand-finished, bronze-toned sculpture with rotating wooden base
Display size: Approximately 10" Tall x 11" in Diameter
Find Your Ring Size
Perfect Fit Guarantee / Free Exchanges & Returns
Do you have an existing ring to measure now?
Step 1) Calibrate Your Screen
Pinch and drag to resize the circle below to match the size of a quarter.
Step 2) Measure your ring
Hold your ring up to the screen. Find the circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
Tap above to select the best size. Then click Continue.