2010 Annual Christopher Radko® Ornament
Glittering Nutrcracker is a genuine mouth-blown European glass ornament from Christopher Radko®, the preeminent name in ornament design. This charming ornament features a gleaming nutcracker festively announcing the holiday season with his Christmas drum. It is hand painted in superb detail and decorated with sparkling glitter and 30 Austrian crystals. What's more, this magnificent ornament is hallmarked with the official year of issuance.
Production is strictly limited and will end forever on December 24, 2010. By purchasing this Annual Christopher Radko® Ornament, you will be ensured of the opportunity (but not the obligation) to acquire each new limited edition in years to come.
About the artist Christopher Radko...
For more than two decades, the name Christopher Radko has been synonymous with Christmas. Inspired by his own family's cherished European glass decorations, Radko is credited with heralding America's return to fine glass ornaments.
Now with Glittering Nutcracker, you have the opportunity to acquire the Danbury Mint's exclusive annual collection of heirloom-quality Christopher Radko® ornaments to brighten your home for generations.
ACT NOW! Production is strictly limited to 2010.
Actual size is 5-1/2" in height x 2" in width x 1-1/2” in depth.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.