The Hope Diamonisse Pendant
The fabled Hope Diamond's beauty is rivaled only by its fascinating history. First purchased -- or was it stolen? -- in India by a French businessman, this dazzling blue, 67.1-carat legend has passed through the hands of French, British and Turkish royalty, financiers and heiresses, and renowned jewelers Cartier and Harry Winston. If sold today, it would be priced at between $200 - $250 million.
$129 +$7.80 Shipping & Service
3 Monthly Installments of $45.60
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.