M.I. Hummel Figurine - Little Troubadour
A classic M.I. Hummel figurine featuring a little boy and his lute.
- Depicts a sweet little boy whose heart is filled with song.
- Brimming with all the heartwarming charm that has made M.I. Hummel figurines recognizable the world over.
- Crafted of fine earthenware at the original Rödental factory and hand painted in the warm, muted tones preferred by Sister M.I. Hummel.
- Features the M.I. Hummel bottomstamp and incised signature as your assurances of authenticity.
- Found deep in the archives and quantities are very limited!
$189 +$7.80 Shipping & Service
4 Monthly Installments of $49.20
Only a limited quantity remain!Here’s some exciting news! We recently discovered a small quantity of a classic, and beloved, M.I. Hummel figurine in the M.I. Hummel archives, Little Troubadour. This charming little Bavarian boy singing and playing his lute is a collector treasure and an absolute must for your M.I. Hummel collection! Only a very small quantity of Little Troubadour remains and once they’re gone, they’re gone for good! So it is important to act quickly to acquire this captivating M.I. Hummel favorite.
Crafted of fine earthenware and painted in the warm, earthy tones favored by Sister Hummel, Little Troubadour captures all the innocence and wonder of childhood that has endeared M.I. Hummel figurines to collectors for generations. Remember, only a few pieces of Little Troubadour still remain and you won’t want to miss out. Order today!
Product Specifications:Material: Earthenware
Size: 4" Tall
Find Your Ring Size
Perfect Fit Guarantee / Free Exchanges & Returns
Do you have an existing ring to measure now?
Step 1) Calibrate Your Screen
Pinch and drag to resize the circle below to match the size of a quarter.
Step 2) Measure your ring
Hold your ring up to the screen. Find the circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
Tap above to select the best size. Then click Continue.