The 2013 Danbury Mint Annual Gold Christmas Ornament
A spectacular creation inspired by the Star of Bethlehem, "STAR OF WONDER" is destined to become a family favorite the moment it's unveiled. Created by the gifted artisans at the Danbury Mint, this enchanting collector-quality ornament is meticulously handcrafted… electroplated with genuine 23kt gold…and hallmarked and dated with the year 2013, verifying its unique, one-of-a-kind status as a limited-edition heirloom.
Decorated with graceful filigrees, intricate cut-outs, and delicate details all electroplated in lustrous 23kt gold, this Christmas treasure will enchant everyone who sees it. Imagine "STAR OF WONDER" sparkling brilliantly on the branches of your tree or showcased in a window. The effect will be absolutely delightful!
In addition to the joy "STAR OF WONDER" will bring to your own holiday celebrations, this radiant work of art will also make a spectacular gift for anyone on your shopping list. What's more, shipping and service is FREE, when you order 5 or more ornaments and have them all shipped to one address.
Measures approximately 3" in diameter.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.