Limited Edition 1958 Ford Thunderbird Watson Custom
Once Larry Watson took delivery of his new pink 1958 Thunderbird -- yes it was really pink -- he was off and running. He lowered and shaved it, modified the exhaust and added chromed lake pipes, and made some other minor changes. Most significantly, he wanted to give it a wild paint job. He started laying yards of tape on the car, bringing to life an idea that he had been kicking around for a while...panel painting! In a matter of weeks, his revolutionary Thunderbird was turning the custom car crowd on its head.
Now, you can see the final dramatic results duplicated for the very first time in a precision 1:24 scale replica.Using the same panel painting techniques that Watson used to create his masterpiece, our painters carefully applied Purple Kandy over a silver base coat, and then accented the showroom finish with fine lavender pin striping.
Production is strictly limited to only 2,500 models – not a single piece more!
Scale 1:24; 8-1/2" in length.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.