Pippa Middleton Bridesmaid Doll
A stunning portrait doll of Pippa Middleton as she appeared at the Royal Wedding on April 29, 2011.
To capture that dazzling moment when she first appeared on the the world stage, our gifted artisans have lovingly sculpted the doll entirely of fine porcelain. Her delicate facial features are skillfully painted by hand.
The Pippa Middleton Bridesmaid Doll wears a masterfully detailed replica of the memorable maid of honor outfit custom-made for Pippa. Just like the original dress that created such a sensation at Westminster Abbey, this hand-stitched, figure-flattering gown features a lovely cowl neckline and a row of buttons down the back. Our expert seamstresses have even re-created the delicate lily of the valley hairpiece, which was designed to match her sister Kate's wedding bouquet. Sparkling teardrop faux-diamond earrings add the perfect finishing touch.
Measures 16" in height (including the base).
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.