Kansas City Chiefs Pickup
An incredibly detailed 1:24 scale die-cast metal model -- loaded with everything for a Chiefs fan’s dream pre-game party!
- Every Kansas City fan knows that some of the best action at a Chiefs game happens at the tailgate parties held in the parking lot outside Arrowhead Stadium. Now, the Danbury Mint has created a spectacular, one-of-a-kind collectible model of what, to any Kansas City fan, would be the greatest fan-tasy truck ever...the Kansas City Chiefs Pickup.
- Based on the 1972 Chevy Cheyenne, the Kansas City Chiefs Pickup is painted with the authentic red and gold colors of the Kansas City Chiefs and adorned with NFL and Kansas City logos. Each model comes loaded with tailgating gear: a Chiefs helmet and jersey, a directors chair, two coolers, a bag of nuts and duffel bag -- and absolute necessities like a beer keg and the famous Weber® kettle grill!
- The truck is crafted from more than 200 individual parts and boasts a host of working parts, including doors that open, a sliding rear window, an engine hood that lifts up, a tailgate that swings down and more!
- Officially licensed by the National Football League™
- Actual size is approximately 8" in length (Scale 1:24)
Officially licensed by the National Football League
Chevrolet Cheyenne, Bowtie and Pickup Body Design are trademarks of Chevrolet Motor Division, General Motors Corp. and used under license.
WEBER and the configuration of the kettle style grill are registered trademarks of Weber-Stephen Products Co. in the United States and other countries throughout the world.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.