Morgan Silver Dollars Collector Roll
First minted over a hundred years ago, the Morgan Silver Dollar is one of America's most treasured coins.
- The largest and heaviest silver coin of its era, the Morgan is so large it was known in the Old West as a "Cartwheel."
- Each coin contains more than three-quarters of a troy ounce of precious 90% pure silver.
- Ever popular due to its large size and silver content, just a fraction of the coins struck are available for today's collectors.
- You will receive a sealed Collector Roll of 12 genuine Morgan Silver Dollars totaling over three-quarters of a troy pound of precious 90% pure silver.
- Each historic coin is in gently circulated condition with most major design elements clearly visible.
$579 +(no additional charge for s&s)
2 Monthly Installments of $289.50
A deluxe wooden chest included!Your Collector Roll of Morgan Silver Dollars comes with a luxurious wooden display chest at no extra charge! Featuring a velvety lining, the chest is the perfect way to provide a safe and secure presentation that you and your family will enjoy for generations to come.
Product Specification:Coins Included: 12 Genuine Morgan Silver Dollars
Display Size: 4-1/2" Long x 4-1/2" Wide x 2-1/2" High
Find Your Ring Size
Perfect Fit Guarantee / Free Exchanges & Returns
Do you have an existing ring to measure now?
Step 1) Calibrate Your Screen
Pinch and drag to resize the circle below to match the size of a quarter.
Step 2) Measure your ring
Hold your ring up to the screen. Find the circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
Tap above to select the best size. Then click Continue.