American Milestones 2021 Silver Bullion Set
- A stunning treasury of four proof-quality silver commemoratives celebrating the anniversaries of historic American events and achievements!
- Contains one-third troy pound of pure silver!
- Yours at no additional charge, the custom-crafted wooden display chest features lush blue flocking with spaces to hold each 99.9% pure silver commemorative.
- The four silver commemoratives in this set celebrate: the 25th Anniversary of the 1996 Atlanta Summer Games, the 50th Anniversary of the establishment of Arches National Park, the 75th Anniversary of the world's first electronic computer, and the 100th Anniversary of the dedication of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- Minted in America with exquisite artistry and craftsmanship, and available exclusively from the Danbury Mint!
Back in-stock soon.
Celebrating the greatest milestones in American history…in 99.9% pure silver.
To honor the greatest achievements of the last 100 years, our experts have crafted a remarkable set of dramatic 99.9% silver commemoratives that pay tribute to the milestone events that changed the course of history. From the world’s first electronic computer 75 years ago in 1946…and the dedication of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier 100 years ago in 1921…this stunning treasury of fine silver features curated events from the last 100 years that are sure to make any American proud.
Presenting…American Milestones 2021 Silver Bullion Set, featuring the most notable events from 25, 50, 75 and 100 years ago. Available exclusively from the Danbury Mint, it is housed in a deluxe wooden display case…and is a set that is nothing less than spectacular!
Coins Included: 4 One Troy Ounce Silver Commemoratives
Display Material: Wood
Display Size: 7-1/2" x 1-1/4" x 7"