Texas Rangers - Arlington Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- For 22 seasons, Arlington Stadium was home to the Texas Rangers, whose fans had welcomed major league baseball and the transplanted Washington Senators with open arms in 1972. Now, you can own a remarkable replica of the legendary ballpark that saw its final game in 1993.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball™, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- From the carefully sculpted stands to the meticulously re-created field, every detail of this memorable ballpark is expertly replicated.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 7 1/4" long x 6 1/4" wide.