Texas A&M Aggies - Kyle Field
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Kyle Field is the beloved home of the Texas A&M Aggies and their loyal fans. Built in 1929, the stadium underwent numerous expansions over the years, making it a great place for Texas A&M fans to watch the games and an intimidating place for any opponent to play.
- Officially licensed by Texas A&M, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- From the carefully sculpted stands to the precisely replicated, state-of-the-art press box and scoreboard, every detail of this memorable stadium is meticulously reproduced.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 10 3/4" long x 9 3/4" wide, including hardwood base.
$87 +$9.90 Shipping & Handling
3 Monthly Installments of $32.30