Atlanta Braves - Turner Field
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Built for the 1996 Olympic games and home to Atlanta Braves™ superstars such as Greg Maddux and Chipper Jones, Turner Field is quickly becoming one of baseball's most famous ballparks.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball™, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- The stadium's familiar entry plaza, playing field and stands are faithfully reproduced, and even the retired player's numbers and bronze statues are all precisely replicated.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 7 1/2" long x 5 1/2" wide.
MBI (c) Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.