Washington State Cougars - Martin Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Martin Stadium literally rose from the ashes. The home of the Washington State Cougars was christened in 1972 after being rebuilt from a fire that destroyed the south stands.
- Officially licensed by Washington State University, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- From the carefully sculpted stands to the precise field markings, every detail of this memorable stadium is meticulously reproduced.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 10" long x 9 3/4" wide, including hardwood base.
Officially Licensed Collegiate Products®
$87 +$9.90 Shipping & Service
3 Monthly Installments of $32.30