Minnesota Vikings - Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Known as "The Thunderdome" for its deafening crowd noise, the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome has been the beloved home of the Minnesota Vikings since the early 1980s.
- Officially licensed by the National Football League™, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- From the carefully sculpted stands and precise field markings to the retired players' names, every detail is meticulously replicated. Even the roof is removable to view the inside!
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 6 3/4" long x 6" wide, including hardwood base.
$75 +$8.80 Shipping & Handling
2 Monthly Installments of $41.90