St. Louis Cardinals - Busch Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Historic Busch Stadium is the home of the St. Louis Cardinals™, and great past and present players such as Mark McGwire, Stan "the Man" Musial, Bob Gibson and Ozzie Smith.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball®, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- Every authentic detail of this famous ballpark is expertly replicated, from the famous "Big Mac" sign and seating section above left field to the statue of Stan "the Man" Musial outside the stadium gates.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 7" long x 7" wide.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. www.majorleaguebaseball.com
St. Louis Cardinals