Philadelphia Phillies - Veterans Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- When it opened on April 10, 1971, Veterans Stadium was warmly celebrated by the Philadelphia faithful. For 33 memorable seasons, crowds flocked to the corner of Broad and Pattison to cheer and marvel at the heroics of future Hall of Famers Mike Schmidt and Steve Carlton. An era in Phillies baseball ended with the move from Veterans Stadium at the end of the 2003 season, but this historic ball park is still cherished by Phillies fans.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball™, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- Every authentic detail is expertly re-created, from the precisely sculpted stands to the meticulously reproduced scoreboard.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome base.
- Actual size approximately 7" long x 7" wide.
$75 +$8.80 Shipping & Handling
2 Monthly Installments of $41.90