Michigan State Spartans - Spartan Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Built with only 14,000 seats in 1923, Spartan Stadium -- the beloved home of the Michigan State University Spartans™ -- has grown over the years to accommodate over 72,000 cheering fans.
- Officially licensed by Michigan State, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- Every aspect of this legendary gridiron is authentically reproduced, from the stadium's exterior details to the expertly replicated field markings and goal posts.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 10 1/2" long x 8 1/2" wide.