Auburn Tigers - Jordan-Hare Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Named after coaching legend Ralph "Shug" Jordan, Jordan-Hare Stadium has seen over 200 Auburn Tiger wins and was home to many memorable Tigers® -- including former Heisman Trophy winner Bo Jackson.
- Officially licensed by Auburn University®, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- The stadium's scoreboard, complete with Tigers logo, is authentically detailed, while the field markings, goal posts and stadium entranceways demonstrate true-to-life realism.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 10 1/2" long x 10" wide.
Officially Licensed Collegiate Products