Detroit Lions - The Pontiac Silverdome
A sculpture of extraordinary realism…meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Since 1975, the Detroit Lions have played at the Pontiac Silverdome, a massive yet inviting structure that has become an integral part of the team's gridiron tradition.
- Officially licensed by the National Football League™, this magnificent sculpture features remarkable accuracy and fine detail.
- From the carefully sculpted stands to the precise field markings, every detail is meticulously replicated. Even the roof is removable to view the inside!
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 7 1/2" long x 6 1/2" wide, including base.