Baltimore Orioles - Baltimore Memorial Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...contains original bricks from Baltimore Memorial Stadium itself!
- For 38 memorable summers beginning in 1954, generations of loyal Oriole fans gathered at the ballpark on 33rd Street to cheer for a team that won six American League pennants and three World Series.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- From the carefully sculpted stands to the precise field markings, every detail of this memorable stadium is meticulously reproduced.
- Superbly crafted out of a mixture of cold-cast porcelain and authentic crushed bricks from the stadium itself and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 7 1/2" long x 6 3/4" wide, including base.
$75 +$8.80 Shipping & Handling
2 Monthly Installments of $41.90