Wisconsin Badgers - Camp Randall Stadium
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Home to the Wisconsin Badgers, winners of the 1999 Rose Bowl, legendary Camp Randall Stadium is the nation's fourth oldest college stadium and has hosted over 19 million fans since it first opened in 1917.
- Officially licensed by The University of Wisconsin™, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- Every aspect of this hallowed gridiron is expertly reproduced, from the distinctive double deck and horseshoe design to the intricately detailed press box and field markings.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 12 1/2" long x 8 3/4" wide.
Officially Licensed Collegiate Products
$87 +$9.90 Shipping & Handling
3 Monthly Installments of $32.30