San Francisco Giants - Candlestick Park
A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted.
- Home of the San Francisco Giants since 1960, Candlestick Park saw the Giants' complete their final season on its legendary playing field in 1999.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball™, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- The precisely rendered scoreboard, playing field and banks of lights encircling the roof all pay nostalgic tribute to this beloved ballpark.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 8" long x 7 1/2" wide.
MBI (c) Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.